IMRA Membership Types & Dues
Primary IMRA Company Member
Entitles company to one IMRA voting delegate.
Dues: $250 annually (and are in addition to IMA's annual dues of $600 ($500 in renewal years) -or- IMA Affiliate dues of $125)
Associate IMRA Member
Additional employee from an IMRA member company (anyone following the Primary member)
Dues: $125 annually (and are in addition to IMA's annual dues of $600 ($500 in renewal years) -or- IMA Affiliate dues of $125)
IMRA Member in Transition
To help ease the economic hardship some of our members are experiencing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the IMRA is offering a free Members in Transition membership. This membership allows members who have lost their position in a member company due to a layoff or furlough to receive a non-voting membership through 2020.
IMRA Membership Requirements & Company Categories
To qualify for membership, your company must fit into one of these four categories below. Additionally, you must be a current IMA member to join IMRA.
To qualify as a Representative Member an applicant:
- shall as its primary business, engage in the representation of incentive product Manufacturers/Suppliers
To qualify as a Manufacturer/Supplier Member an applicant:
- shall sell its incentive products through persons or firms qualifying for representative membership in a majority of the territories in which it distributes incentive products;
- shall enter into written contracts or issue letters of hire that outline the terms and conditions of such representation
National Marketing Company
To qualify as a National Marketing Company an applicant:
- shall handle the exclusive national marketing and sales rights to the incentive field for two or more Manufacturers/Suppliers;
- shall use persons or firms qualifying for Representative membership to market and sell its Manufacturer/Suppliers’ products;
- shall enter into written contracts or a letter of hire with each of its incentive Representatives, which contracts or letters shall outline the terms and conditions of such representation.
Press Member/Trade Show Management
To qualify as a Press Member/Trade Show Management Member:
- The publication/show must offer editorial content on incentive marketing. This publication/show shall also be sponsored in writing by a current member in good standing.