IMRA Membership Benefits
IMRA Membership Includes:
- Listing in the IMRA on-line directory and print directory.
- Listing in the IMRA directory published in Premium Incentive Products Magazine.
- Listing in the IMRA directory published in Sales & Marketing Management Magazine.
- Identification as an Industry Professional - Organizations that qualify for IMRA Membership have met strident criteria ensuring that IMRA remains a community of successful, incentive professionals.
- Educational Opportunities - IMRA offers workshops and seminars designed to improve your marketing strategies and business management.
- Annual Marketing Conference - IMRA's signature event is the annual marketing conference, an industry exclusive venue for sales meetings, education and networking.
- Participation in Industry Trade Shows - IMRA promotes its Members at trade shows that attract a diverse customer base.
- IMRA LinkedIn - IMRA's Member Only social media platform provides a platform for candid conversations and benchmarking.
- Inside IMRA - A quarterly electronic newsletter with both industry and association news to keep members informed on activities and networking opportunities.
- Industry Resources - IMRA's resources include a sample contract, white papers on the benefits of merchandise awards, information on the benefits of going to market with an independent representative force, and more.
- Joint Membership in IMA - As IMRA members, you also belong to the Incentive Marketing Association (IMA), which is comprised of all of the strategic industry groups in the incentive world. IMRA members have access to IMA benefits including: an extensive public relations program including our own publication directed at C-Suite executives (Return on Performance magazine), database resources and lead generation, participation in additional 'out-of-industry' trade shows to expand business opportunities, listings in the IMA directory and Website, access to "best practices" incentive case studies, and an industry certification program, outlined below.
- Formal certification program – Through the parent organization, IMA, IMRA members who are dedicated to continuous education can become Incentive Professionals by passing an exam testing their knowledge on Incentive Program design and execution, and earn the highest level of distinction, Certified Professional of Incentive Management, by participating in industry events, developing research materials and meeting other criteria.
- Marketing Opportunities - IMRA Members enjoy special marketing benefits extended by our media and marketing partners.
- Networking Opportunities - Members are encouraged to interact with one another in both business and social functions to build relationships and share support and business referrals. In addition to the Marketing Conference, IMRA hosts a reception at the PPAI Expo in Las Vegas and a membership meeting at the IMA Annual Summit.