IMRA Memberships, How To Join IMRA
Membership in the Incentive Manufacturers & Representatives Association provides a number of benefits .
Membership is open to individual or corporate Incentive Marketing Association (IMA) members who are involved in the production of incentive marketing products. For an explanation of membership categories, please refer to the member types listed below. IMRA reviews all applications for membership and reserves the right to deny membership to those individuals who do not meet the criteria for membership as specified in the membership requirements.
IMRA offers a rolling membership, meaning your membership begins on the date your application is approved and payment is processed, and extends for one year. Dues may be deductible as membership in a professional association on your income tax forms. Consult your tax advisor for more information. To receive member rates for an event, you must first become a member, and then register for the event(s). These will be two separate transactions.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call our office at 952-928-4661.
Options to Join
Thank you for your interest in joining IMRA, the Incentive Manufacturers & Representatives Alliance. IMRA has been a leader in the incentive marketplace for over forty years. In 2002, IMRA expanded its industry influence by becoming a Strategic Industry Group (SIG) of the Incentive Marketing Association (IMA). Its purpose is to promote the highest professional standards of interaction between representative and manufacturer members thereby contributing to the growth, understanding and excellence of the Incentive Industry.
IMRA Membership Requires:
- To qualify as a Representative Member an applicant:
- shall as its primary business, engage in the representation of incentive product Manufacturers/Suppliers
- To qualify as a Manufacturer/Supplier Member an applicant:
- shall sell its incentive products through persons or firms qualifying for representative membership in a majority of the territories in which it distributes incentive products;
- shall enter into written contracts or issue letters of hire that outline the terms and conditions of such representation
- To qualify as a National Marketing Company an applicant:
- shall handle the exclusive national marketing and sales rights to the incentive field for two or more Manufacturers/Suppliers;
- shall use persons or firms qualifying for Representative membership to market and sell its Manufacturer/Suppliers’ products;
- shall enter into written contracts or a letter of hire with each of its incentive Representatives, which contracts or letters shall outline the terms and conditions of such representation.
- To qualify as a Press Member/Trade Show Management Member:
- The publication/show must offer editorial content on incentive marketing. This publication/show shall also be sponsored in writing by a current member in good standing.
- Primary IMRA Company Member - entitles company to one IMRA voting delegate
- $250 annually are in addition to IMA's annual dues of $600 ($500 in renewal years) -or- IMA Affiliate dues of $125
- Associate IMRA Member - additional employee from an IMRA member company
- $125 annually are in addition to IMA's annual dues of $600 ($500 in renewal years) -or- IMA Affiliate dues of $125
- I am not currently an Incentive Marketing Association (IMA) Member.
- Click here to be re-directed to the IMA website for the IMA membership and IMRA application.
- I am currently an Incentive Marketing Association (IMA) Member.
- Click here to complete your Primary IMRA-only application online.
- Click here to complete your Associate IMRA-only application online.
- Click here to download a paper Primary/Associate IMRA-only application (PDF)
Please contact the IMRA & IMA staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.