The safety of our members, volunteers, and their families continues to be our top priority.
Measures implemented to ensure a safe and clean conference:
- Open spaces for networking
- Meeting rooms all have 18’ or 20’ ceiling heights to maximize air flow
- Disinfecting and hand sanitizer stations available throughout the hotel
- Air filtration systems generously sponsored by BISSELL Homecare, Inc. will be provided in all meeting rooms
- Both public and staff areas cleaned at scheduled intervals, including hourly maintenance of high-touch areas like elevators and bathrooms
- Our own dedicated wing of the hotel for all sessions, meals and sales meetings providing less interaction with other guests
- Will adhere to all recommended food and beverage service safety protocols
- Increased meeting room size to create ample space for social distancing
- Meeting rooms cleaned between each session
In accordance with the CDC, attendees are required to wear a face covering while in all common/public areas of the hotel and during all conference events.
For details on Hilton's EventReady with CleanStay, visit the Hilton website
or view the video below.
Over the past few months there have been successful small in-person meetings/events, detailed by one of the most trusted industry experts Northstar Meetings Group. Additionally, our management partner, The Harrington Company, has helped clients execute both safe and successful events which makes us confident in moving forward. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or concerns.